No Products in the Cart
Please take a moment to understand how our products are made. Most of our products are handcrafted by traditional craft persons in our workshop,
resulting in each product being unique and slightly different from the other. The stones therefore may vary slightly. All our products go through
quality control before shipping.
Returns & Exchanges will ONLY be accepted if your order is damaged in transit or you have received the incorrect product.
In case your order is damaged in transit or you have received the wrong product you may return them in exactly the way in
which they were received (unworn, with original packaging).
STEPS TO MAKING A RETURN
1. Please inform us within 3 days of receipt of order.
You must email email@example.com to notify us.
2. Before we arrange for your damaged/incorrect product to be returned to us, you are required to send us a photograph of the product.
Then it is up to the discretion of the Mangomala team to decide whether the product is approved for return.
3. Products can be returned within 7 days from the time of receipt of goods at customer’s end, only if goods are found in damaged or defective condition.
No exchange is allowed in other cases. The customer needs to intimate us within 3 days of receipt of goods at their end for exchange via email only.
4. Once we have received your email and our Quality Control team has authorized the return, we will arrange for a courier to collect the goods and return them to us.
5. Mangomala will replace the items free of charge if possible or issue a refund for the cost of goods to the credit/debit card used for online shopping.
We will refund the purchase price of the jewellery. Refunds will only be made after we have received the shipment in its original packaging.
We are not liable for any returns that we were not notified about through an email within 3 business days of product receipt.
As the charge to your credit card/account would have already been done online at the time you made the purchase and authorized the payment,
we will provide a refund to your account via our respective Payment Gateway.
REFUNDS WILL BE DONE IN THE FOLLOWING CASE:
1. Genuine quality issues.
2. Packages lost in transit.
3. In case we discover that a wrong item has been shipped to you.
NO REFUNDS WILL BE GIVEN IN THE FOLLOWING CASES:
1. Incorrect or outdated delivery address.
2. Incorrect address format including any form of a PO Box address.
3. After 3 failed delivery attempts by our respective courier agent.
4. Package refused by recipient.
5. Sizing issues. Thus please review our size guides carefully before making your purchase.
5. Products returned in a used or damaged condition.
6. Minor colour and design variation. All products are handmade and use natural stones, so there may be some variation from the photographs on our website.
7. If the jewellery is not faulty or damaged.
8. The customer needs to intimate us within 3 days of receipt of goods at his/her end through an email.
9. In case a Made to Order request is placed and the customer cancels the order subsequently,
25% of the product cost will be deducted and the balance will be refunded to the customer.